The NEW YLB 50 for 2018/19.
New engineering for 2018/19, the YLB profile is a revolutionary new stick that combines an aggressive low bow with the new Carbon Power Chain technology. The Carbon Power Chain allows the YLB to benefit from 'knife cut' head shape and tapered underblade. While reducing the underblade increases the ease of 3D skills, the backhand blade has been increased to improve power and control of reverse stick shots/passess.
The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce playability during normal matchplay.
The YLB 50 is made from 50% Japanese Toray Carbon and 50% Fibreglass/Aramid
- 50% Premium Japanese Carbon / 50% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 535g +-
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting
- Enhanced backhand zone for power and control
- ‘Knife’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Sling groove’ design for slingshot action on drag flicking.
- Y1 'YLB' aggressive low bow profile.
- Bristled Extended High control area on head/shaft (EHCA).